HOW IT WORKS.
Will not make a hole in your top just a dimple that will wash out of fabrics.
Only use through a single layer of fabric.
Prepare the Number.
If the number does not have holes, make holes or slits 2cm from the corners with a pointed object eg: Pen Tip or Knife.
Fix the Clip.
The Stud pushes the fabric through the Clip locking the Stud & number in place
To fix to loose fitting top.
- Place the top & number on a flat surface
- Put the FaceStud through the hole and marry up with the BackClip
To fix to a tight fitting top.
- Start with the top right hole in the number, place the FaceStud through the hole/slit
- Place the number with the FaceStud on top (keep EventClips away from nipples)
- Breath in to expand the material of top
- Marry BackClip up with each FaceStud and press until it clicks and locks
- Check your EventClip is secure by pulling on each FaceStud
- Remove top & turn inside out
Prise the BackClip up from the Flat Edge first
Made from Re-Cycled plastic and proven in the toughest events.
- Will work on most running tops & lightweight waterproofs
- Bevelled back less than 2mm thick will not rub
- Stops number from flapping
- Light weight less than 1gsm
- Re-Usable & recyclable made from tough Nylon
- CAN BE BRANDED